“Denhoff” fort No.11
Kaliningrad, Ul. Energetikov, Building 12
Tel.: +7 (4012) 39-04-61, +7 (4012) 39-06-99
Daily from 11:00 to 17:00
Adults – 250 rubles
School children, students, pensioners of elderly age – 130 rubles
Children under 7 years old and veterans of the Great Patriotic War – free
The tour is included in the ticket price
Founder / Owner of the museum
Arthur Arturovich Sarnic
“Denhoff” fort No. 11 is one of the fifteen forts of the outer ring of the fortress city of Konigsberg (since 1946 named Kaliningrad). It was built between 1877 – 1981 and named after the famous Denhoff family. “Denhoff” attracts history lovers with a large number of operating original devices and mechanisms, and well-preserved architecture of the military complex, built in the late 19th century.
The fort is open daily from 11:00 to 17:00. Excursions on weekdays are held from the main entrance at 11:00, 13:00, 15:00 and 17:00. On weekends and holidays, excursions are held at 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00 and 17:00.
Quests, reconstructions, festivals, concerts, various games and competitions, shooting clips and films, conferences, corporate events, laser tag tournaments, parties, and birthday parties are held on the territory of the fort. A shooting gallery, coffee shop and art workshops are operating on the territory of the complex. The fort has its own free parking.