Museum of Russian Dessert
Moscow Region, Zvenigorod, ul. Frunze, building 23/2
Tel.: +7 (968) 897-35-59
Daily from 10:00 to 20:00
Children under 4 years old – free
Children (from 4 to 16 years old) – 300 rubles
Adults (16 years and older) – 500 rubles
Masterclasses – from 400 to 2,500 rubles
Founder of the museum
Tatyana Vladimirovna Feina
In 2014, the professional artist-painter Tatyana Feina opened the Museum of Russian Dessert.
This is a museum of intangible culture, devoted to the traditions of the Russian folk tea table. The process of preparing peasant treats for tea has been organized in this museum.
The tour with a peasant tea party takes place in an elegant hall with peasant buffets.
You will be treated to carrot, dried in a Russian oven, and beetroot jam, a piece of pita (protein apple pastille without sugar), and a tiny gingerbread, baked according to a recipe of the 12th century. A gift from the museum is given to everyone – a live starter for baking rye bread.
On the first floor there are three rooms: a tea room, a “Back to the USSR” communal kitchen, and a room with a Russian stove, which we use daily.
On the second floor there is a hall with a collection of peasant buffets and an exhibition of pictures by the artist Feina.
Culinary and historical masterclasses are held next to the hot Russian oven. •”Holiday steering wheels” culinary masterclass;
– masterclass on baking Russian pies;
– masterclass on preparation of seven-layer “Guriev” porridge;
– masterclass on baking honey-rye gingerbread;
– masterclass on baking “Kalinnik” cakes;
– “Pita and honey jam” masterclass ;
– masterclass on baking of rye bread on sourdough with onions, sunflower seeds, and oil;
– culinary masterclass on cooking “barcannic” and jam;
– “Preparing Oatmeal Jelly with Rowan Cakes” masterclass;
– “Desserts from a Turnip” masterclass
– masterclass on baking cakes – chapelhow;
– “Berry Kulaga” masterclass;
– “Kornik in the Russian Oven” masterclass
– “Rybnik in the Russian Oven” masterclass;
– masterclass on baking pancakes;
– “Gogolev Skye Pie” cooking masterclass
– gingerbread painting;
– modeling of sugar flowers;
– painting of wooden cutting boards; painting of wooden boxes;
– “Bouquet of Tea Recipes” culinary masterclass;
– “Cranberries Sugar and Hawthorn Candy” culinary masterclass