The Vintage Museum
Vladivostok, Volodarskogo Ulitsa, Building 22
Tel.: +7 (423) 222-42-92, +7 (914) 790-13-39
10:00 – 18:00, 7 days a week
children under 12 – free
Founder, owner and director of the museum
Artur Vladimirovich Nikolaev
The collector of antiquity Arthur Nikolaev gathered his collection for about 20 years. He found exhibits in attics and dump sites, and bought them from scrap metal and antique dealers from all around the world. The love for antiquity began with the suitcase that he had found as a teenager in the attic of an already demolished house. The pride in the collection is the cannon from an English ship from 1842, which is one of the twelve raised from the bottom of the Indian Ocean. Since 2010, the collection has been located in the territory of the regional monument with a view of the Golden Horn Bay.
The exposition consists of a collection of samovars, irons, leather suitcases, furniture, and grindstones, and amounts to more than 2,500 items.