Kuznetsov Family Museum
Udmurt Republic, Zavyalovsky district, Golianovo, ul. Truda, building 44
Tel.: +7 (982) 790-03-02
Daily from 09:00-17:00
Founder of the museum(Director/Owner)
Alexander Nikolaevich Kuznetsov
The museum was founded as part of the family history of the Kuznetsov family.
The museum’s exposition includes:
– old books (from the first third of the 18th century), icons up to 1.8 m high, documents (data for the purchase of real estate, certificates of completion from educational institutions, judicial acts, and so on.), and maps (6 meters) of the Kama river from Cherdyn to its mouth (1911);
– old guns (from the first third of the 19th century) and their accessories;
– vintage items for fishing and navigation: river vessel propeller gear, anchors, chains, outboard motors, nets, and many other things;
– tools for agriculture and product processing: millstones with a diameter of 2 meters and a weight of 2 tons, a trailer grader with forged wheels, plows, harrows, and many other things;
– household items: a money box with a double bottom, copper and wooden dishes, internal and external locks, leather shoes, and many other things.