24 September. 2020. Moscow, Sokolniki Museum & Educational Center. World Calligraphy Museum.
13:30 – 14:00 Registration of guests
14:00 – 14:30 Opening ceremony, official part
14:30 – 17:00 Business program
The World Calligraphy Museum, Moscow, Sokolniki Park, 5 Luchevoi Prosek, 7, bld. 6
Association of Private Museums of Russia, Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation
Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation
About the conference
A private museum today is a public place with a rich social and cultural life. It is a unique cultural center that reflects the contribution of its creator to the treasury of Russian history and culture. Thanks to patronage and private contributions to the museum business, Russia has historically unique and priceless cultural values. Talents of Russia preserve the core culture and our genetic cultural code.
What are the challenges the private museum community is facing in the 21st century? What place do private museums occupy in modern Russia? How is cooperation between private museums and the state formed? These questions are posed by the organizers of the conference.
The conference is attended by: Deputy Minister of Culture of the Russian Federation A.Yu. Manilova, Acting Head of the Department of Museums and External Affairs of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation N.V. Chechel, Deputy of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation N.N. Pilyus, representatives of regional and federal executive and legislative bodies, as well as the “Tretyakovs of the XXI Century” – founders of leading Russian private museums, such as O. Zharov (“Vyatskoe” Historical and Cultural Complex), D.A. Dulkin (Buzeon Paper Museum), M.M. Borshchev (Museum of Samovars and Bouillottes), V.N. Zadorozhny (Vadim Zadorozhny Museum of Technology), Head of the Association of Private Museums of Russia A.Yu. Shaburov and others.
- “Development of the Association and the holding of the exhibition “Private Museums of Russia. Talents of Russia.”
- “Creation of the register of private museums, the significance and benefits of this step.”
- “Cooperation of private museums with state bodies and state museums.”
- “Obtaining the status of a private museum of federal significance. Prospects and Opportunities.”
- Private museums and Federal Law No. 54 “On museums and museum activities”.
- “Adoption of the Charter of the Association of Private Museums. Our values and rules.”
- “Development of private museums through Yandex search engines. New services in Yandex.Maps.”
- “The role of private museums in the development of cultural tourism. Trends and strategies. Organization of territorial information centers, drafting tourist catalogs, cooperation with regional authorities.”
- Owners and directors of leading Russian private museums
- Representatives of regional and federal executive and legislative bodies
- Experts of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation
- Media representatives
Alexei Khariutkin, cell: +7 (916) 353–2109, email@example.com
Cell: +7 (915) 340–0986
Cell:+7 (977) 817-4880