On September 10, within the building of the Traveler Data Center of the town of Vyatskoye, the grave signing of the Notice of Participation between the Vyatskoye Historical and Cultural Complex and the State Historical Museum will take place. The document will be signed by the executive of the State Historical Museum Alexei Levykin and the originator of the Vyatskoye HCC named after E.A. Ankudinova Oleg Zharov.
The Memorandum provides for participation within the following areas:
– shared trade of historical center exhibits;
– organization and holding of scientific conferences, classes and discussions on the issues of history, culture and art;
– preparation of articles and collections of documents;
– help with the foundation and improvement of proficient ties of specialists;
– development and implementation of joint scientific, educational, cultural and other programs and projects, joint scientific research;
– exchange of information in the field of history, culture, museum and archival affairs;
– information support of joint events and events held by each of the parties.
According to Oleg Zharov, the signing of the memorandum is of particular importance for the Vyatskoye Historical and Cultural Complex: “This is both a sign of the quality of many years of meticulous work of our employees, and the understanding that state museums are ready to support the initiatives of private museums in the regions of Russia.”